Saturday, December 01, 2007

Beckz @ Penang

Started journey to Penang on Friday night. Kor drove all the way from 8pm after picking up Angie from mother church who came along with us in the car. Reached about 12+ in the morning, dropped Angie at George Town where her bf picked her up and we headed to Tanjung Bungah to Masami's house. ;) Of course Masami is not in Malaysia, i'm just staying at Masami's place only... hehehee...

Had breakfast with Masami's mom in the morning before aunty went to work and kor and i went back to the house to ooi ooi. :D I just found that sleeping are more important to me than playing around in Penang *sorry kor* coz I never really had enough sleep through out the whole week of morning shift.

Nevertheless, I forced myself to wake up at 4pm... ehehehe... and there we went to Botanical Garden, a place where many people go for jogging. *thank God at least we went somewhere but kesian kor kor doing nothing at home while i'm sleeping -__-" *.

We met up with my god-brother too to have dinner together and visited little Rocky, his Miniature Schnauzer. :)

0 comments: