Friday, December 21, 2007

So sudden

Feeling just so "moodless" - no mood.......... whole day....

Suddenly on MC. I love my work so much, already prepared to go work since yesterday night but something happened yesterday night.

Out of sudden, my eyes are so itchy so i rubbed both eyes for few seconds ONLY. Just after that, i felt my eyes started to swell. I knew it's gonna happen! Anyway, put some eyedrop and went to bed hoping for the best.

This morning woke up at 8am, goodness, i can hardly open my eyes. Both eyes are swollen so terribly that i was a bit shock when i look into the mirror. Was thinking if i still can go to work for few minutes but don't wish my colleagues to pengsan at work after looking at my monster eyes, so i forced myself to sent an sms to my teamlead for MC. ARGGHHH!!! Hate it!

Without mood the whole day, i continue sleeping till 4pm. Woke up for lunch and did some housework and continue sleeping again at 8pm till the next day.

Come to think about it, what a good rest i had before the busy Christmas that is coming! ;p Praise the Lord!

0 comments: