Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MeRrY cHriSTmAs

Blessed Christmas everyone!!!! Believe me or not, i'm working today. ;p

Nothing much for me to do ler, no church service too i supposed. Hahahaaa.. coz never heard from friends.

Celebrated Christmas with kor kor, Chris & Kerry this year in kor kor's house.

Back to my previous post, we were at Steven's Corner when midnite struck, wished everyone merry christmas. When we are back to kor kor's house, we had small little gifts for Chris and Kerry too. And all the 4 of us opened our christmas presents! ;)

I had a big surprise from kor kor! Remember the post i posted in August? "SoMEdAy We'RE aLL gONna DiVE...". This quote is from the T-shirt kor showed me in the website, sold in Australia.

Kor kor really ordered the T-shift for me!!!!! Arrghhh.... so surprise that i was holding that T-shirt with my own hand!

**Tks kor... luv u much**

Anyway, as early as 7am, we are out from the house headed to mamak (again.. kekeke) for breakfast before we fetched Chris and Kerry to the bus station in KL. They are going back to Kuantan looo...

I had 2 hours nap before going to work. Kor sent me to work again.

Quite exhausted during this season... :D I need my rest alot alot.

**To everyone, Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.**

2 comments:

LingDi said...

Happy new year!!

Lynnx01 (lazy to change.. this is my sis's account. Hahaha..)

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Hi Lynnx, happy new year to you too!