Friday, December 28, 2007

My N73 betrayed me

**Sob sob**

Just found out that my N73 is not feeling well today. My N73 refused to deliver people's smses to me. :(

I have to restart my N73 everytime i want to receive any smses. Each time i restart my N73, i will only get 2 smses. :(

I have pour out 100% of my love to my N73 thinking that my N73 will serve me for at least 3 years but now, my N73 is throwing tantrum. We have been together for 1 year only.

I wonder is this a temporary issue or is it a long-term issue.

Oh no............ I'm still not satisfied with any new Nokia design to dump my N73 away.

N73 oh N73, please be faithful to me as i'm still faithfully handling you.
Will love you for another 2 years if you are showing me the same love,
Beckz

2 comments:

Mei said...

buy N95 :P...nice phone, I like ^_^

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

O.o... cannot laaaa... if can, dun wanna get any new phone so soon first.

N95, i dun quite like the design... kekekekee...