Saturday, December 08, 2007

Thor Specialties Annual Dinner

Tonight, followed mom to her company's annual dinner at Sheraton Subang. Taken some pictures. Enjoy!


Pic 1: Mom wearing her christmas present, the dress from me... xp Purposely get her a nice dress for tonight.


Pic 2: Isn't my mom pretty? ;p She has got a tattoo somemore... :D


Pic 3: Mom and bro... wow, bro is slightly taller than mom now... :D


Pic 4: I'm on the white dress as the theme for tonight is Black & White Nite.


Pic 5: How's my make-up this time? 2nd time make-up on my own. xp


Pic 6: My mummy and the snowman...


Pic 7: My brother...


Pic 8: "Mummy... i love you!"


Pic 9: Like mummy like daughter


Pic 10: Self-taken pic


Pic 11: Self-taken pic


Pic 12: My family, too bad my sis can't join us, she is working... :(

0 comments: