Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 to 2008

As the year is ending soon, my mind is also thinking alot this few days about what i have achieved, and what to praise God for for 2007.

Weird that friends has been calling me to go for marriage counselling which is starting this Saturday... hmmm... maybe i should go to check it out and get some advise from the counsellor. Have to go alone, where is kor kor? Hhmmm... he is going diving without me!!!

This year is indeed a very challenging year as i've mentioned it beginning of this year. When I resigned from church work to venture into the world, I know it's gonna be a challenging one. Yet, there are things I failed and there are some good ones.

Hhmm... really wanna thank God for the service yesterday. I had this inner guilt for sometimes and i had released it yesterday. Went to the alter to be prayed for. Feeling super relieved after that. *Lesson learnt! Do not simply make rush / emotional vows!*

Another thing to praise God for is my good job! Really had to give all glory to Him. Without Him, I know I won't get this job. He has blessed me so much that after few months of work, He increase the salary plus He had the policy changed that we can claim double when we are working on public holidays that falls on weekdays. Really amazing isn't it? :p Now u know why i'm always working on public holidays... ;)

About my contract, my boss agreed to extend my contract for another 1/2 years, now just waiting to sign the contract from my agency to have the 100% confirmation about it. So I pray that i will get to sign the contract soon. *Thank you Lord for the extention of my contract*

About relationship, thank God for a nice person i met... well, there will be problems in any relationship, so do i having little struggles as well. Pray that God will continue to do miracles. "Lord, I dare not ask for more but I know You still love me dear. Bless this relationship abundantly that one day, I may glorify Your Name with it. Amen."

As for my family, I thank God that everyone is healthy (of course including all my pets, all are family members) and God has been our provider...... from day 1 till now. He is faithful to us, now and forever.

Resolution for 2008 (I hate to make resolution... but pastor said must have resolution, else we have no direction. -__-" hope i can fulfill them)

- not to miss church if i'm free on Sunday (unless diving trip or maybe some family holidays)
- seek the Lord (Quiet Time) *sweat...... will try harder next year coz every year also fail... kekeke, paiseh paiseh...*
- grow spiritually
- if can, want to start to serve (coz in new church now mah, so no more ministry for me)
- pray for wisdom to have better financial planning

0 comments: