Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 liao

Guess where am I celebrating my new year? :D

Celebrated on my bed... ;)

I was on the bed at 8++pm d... when i woke up for toilet break, it was 2am. :D heehe, only i realize, oh... already 2008 wohhh... wahhahaha...

I had good rest indeed and woke up at 6am for work (still struggle to wake up so much -__-"). Hhmm... yes, i'm working. Pathetic? Hhmm, my friend said that to me coz i'm working during Hari Raya Haji and Christmas... and now, even New Year, i'm working... hehehee...

Guess, i have another resolution to make.

I want a healthier livestyle + nicer body = exercise more, eat less.

Need my fitness again as diving season gonna open in few more months. Wanna be fit fit so i can enjoy my every dive! Hmmm... will work towards it! Gambate!

As for nicer body... hmmmmm... i miss my previous body soooo much... xp When i had that body that time, i used to only consume 7 pieces of bread daily inclusive breakfast and lunch. And a simple dinner meal. I went brisk walking at least 3 times a week for 20 mins per session. Actually that training was for Mount Kinabalu visit in 2004, hehee... and i reap a nice body.

But ever since i've started working in Shell, it's harder for me to continue those brisk walking session and my eating habit are all upside down. O.o Nevertheless, no harm trying to have a nicer body again rite? heheheheee... Gambate!

0 comments: