Wednesday, January 02, 2008

GRACE - for the moment

What a refreshing day to start with the little word of God. Not to boast about me starting any quiet time, i don't dare to boast about it proudly coz i'm not sure if i can be so persistent in doing my QT, yet i will try my very best. (Guess what? I have failed doing my QT the very 1st day of the year!!!! -__-").

Trying my very best, i brought the book along to work today and i read bit by bit as i was doing some work... :D And yet, His Word is super powerful to wake my spiritual being up!

"Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
To these I commit my day.
If I succeed, I will give thanks.
If I fail, I will seek His grace.
And then, when this day is done,
I will place my head on my pillow and rest."
~MAX LUCADO~

His grace is always sufficient. How powerful is His grace. Though we fail, yet He still give us His grace.

*Thank you Lord, for Your GRACE.*

0 comments: