Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Bukit Gasing

Woohhoo... can't believe that i started my 1st day of the year with what i have listed in my resolution for 2008.

I went for brisk walk at Bukit Gasing ehh... Of course my stamina is very poor now. Just imagine, Bukit Gasing is the place i went 1 YEAR AGO for brisk walk with kor kor. And now, after 1 YEAR LATER, i'm paying a visit there again with kor kor too... ;p Walk till my legs gonna cramp d... And i never sweat so kao for very long already...

Hhmm... =) Consider a good start eh? Hopefully can go brisk walk more regularly in the future but i can only do it during my morning shift. Afternoon and nite shift is a NO NO d... :( Nevermind, will try my best!

I'm happy that i finally visited Bukit Gasing again... ;)

Also gathered alot of memories that kor and i started to go brisk walk 1 year ago for exercises when i first break off with my ex. After the exercises, we will have economic rice for dinner in Puchong.

And we had economic rice today at the same place too. :) *sweet* xp

0 comments: