Tuesday, January 08, 2008

NEW TOY!!!

WAhhh... first time in my life owning this!!! I'm just super duper happy now... though still coughing... and took MC for 3 days now (*calculating my next month salary coz no work = no money*)...

but still praise God for this... kekekekee... have been dreaming about it for more than a year, finally get to own it.

my next dream is to carry it to enjoy a cup of Coffee Bean drink and online there! Or maybe many many more cups there! :D (*hmm... okokkk.. when i stop coughing*)

The price is consider quite ok with the specs i got. :D Somemore, we got 5 free gifts like mouse, cooling pad, lock, headset and another HP Christmas gift box which has 10 items in it which is quite good looo.... =)

Really worth the price.

2 comments:

Mei said...

I wana get a new lappy too! Mine is nearly 4 years old already -_-
Get well soon and drink mroe water!

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Me getting better, cough not so much d... :D