Sunday, January 06, 2008

Another family day

What a long day.........

I was awake since about 5am coz of asthma attack, then i sat at the computer table and start playing games. =)

I played games.
I upgraded my N73 hp.
I bathed and get ready for church.

After church, mom said wanna try Uncle Lim in S.Parade so there we went.
Pic 1: Bro had chicken porridge and bali.

Pic 2: Mom had Uncle Lim's laksa & cendol!

Pic 3: Me having nasi lemak chicken & bali.

Pic 4: Bro even drink his bowl of porridge. Kekeke...

Then, we went to visit Uncle Pek, Aunty Julie, Sweetie, Brownie, OneOne and TwoTwo. My mom also so crazy when see Aunty Julie's 4 humongous dogs. Ohps, didn't take any pics here coz i was too busy playing with the dogs (as usual ler)... :D

And headed home after the 1 hour visit but on the way home, the rain start pouring d...

And yay yay! Kor is on the way home from his dive trip now! :D

0 comments: