Wednesday, December 12, 2007

mUttOn MuTToN ;p

Was turning up and down my bed. I just can't sleep soundly after my night shift. My mind is full of MUTTONS! After about 1 hour on the bed, I climbed up excitedly, changed and off I went to OUG to look for the MUTTON. :D

Reached at 9:45am, vegies not out from the kitchen yet. So I sat there, reading my 'Chicken Soup for cat lover' and waited for more dishes to be served so I can have my mutton plus some vegies... xp

Haiya... was wiping my eyes again and again while reading the book... some real story is just so touching, i can't hold my tears... well... talk about animal lover here...

Finally at 10:30am, I started to enjoy my "breakfast? / lunch?" whatever... as long as I get to eat my mutton!

Yummy............

Satisfied! **Thank you Lord.** =D

0 comments: