Saturday, December 08, 2007

Updates

I knew it! Once started, surely will be very active and busy already. So now, i'm so addicted to it. Click on the links below and you will know what i'm talking about. xp

Hamsters Thread

Cats Thread

Anyway, some pics taken to put in the forum... Pic 1: Combined 1 Ovo Suite and 1 Ovo Pad for Sappy.

Pic 2: Combined the Safari and crittertrail for Baby. Pic 3: All the cages for Sappy, Baby and Hammy.

Aiyahhhh... My Baby camera shy laaaaa... so hard to get his pictures... moving here and there
Pic 4: Baby hiding in the house. "Shy shy la me..."
Pic 5: Hahaaa... I love Baby so much, love the unique sable colour too

Pic 6: Baby's fur is quite fluffy...
Pic 7: Ohps, focus wrong thing... Give chance ler, very hard to get his pics
Pic 8: "Don't take my pic, I don't want, I don't want!!"

Sappy's pictures... He is a very active Syrian, eat a lot but exercise a lot too.
Pic 9: Sappy in his Ovo Suite.
Pic 10: Sappy happily playing the wheel.
Pic 11: "Hello, I'm Sappy Boy".

This is my Hammy Boy. He is less active as compared to Sappy and Baby. He is only good at 1 thing... which is active in ooi-ooi-ing (sleeping).
Pic 12: He is half asleep while i'm taking his pic.
Pic 13: Doze off to sleep after a while...
Pic 14: Then, awake again and he walked into the Igloo house to continue sleeping and never get to take his pics after that!

=) Enjoy seeing all those pics? Wanna own one yourself? Hehehehee...

1 comments:

Mei said...

yew hong said he wants one also -_-