Friday, December 07, 2007

Appreciation

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to "someone". This "someone" is very special in my heart althought i'm an animal freak. This "someone" gave me chance to be myself and express myself at all time that i do not need to fake myself with mask and I could be the crazy me all the time.

This "someone" will try his best to give me the best so that I could be proud of myself, blogging my blessed and happy life. This "someone" has never raised his voice at me before simply because he is a mature man that know words hurts. This "someone" has never got angry before as far as I could remember and I definitely will not want to see him in anger.

This "someone" is incredibly unique as he is not like one of those egoistic man in the world who think that only man is the king of everything but he respect ladies especially me. =D

In spite of his busy schedule at work and travelling so far to work daily, this "someone" will still sacrifice a little of his sleeping time to send me to work at night and wake up extra early in the morning just to pick me up from work. ;p

This "someone" will still remember to prepare a little food for me to bring to work in the Tesco bag. =p


And this "someone" is none other than...... my kor kor. ;)

**I love you.**

1 comments:

Unknown said...

muakzzz muakzzz