Saturday, December 08, 2007

I need my beauty sleep...

Aiyahh... 1 hour 15 mins more before i can go home to ooi ooi... How many hours can i sleep today? Mom said at 1pm, we need to go to the saloon to set our hair already... O.o

Then need to dress up nicely again. I'm following mom to her company dinner at Sheraton Subang. The theme for this year is Black & White so i'm going to wear the white dress i wore during Sally's wedding as her bridesmaid back in 2 years ago la. :)

And yay! Another nite for me to make up again to be like this... At least got another chance for me to use the RM550 Body Shop make-up stuff that i bought la....

Oh well... my mom and sis got a shock when see my picture. Mom and sis said not nice at all.... -__-" I told them, ya... maybe my make up is too thick.

And well, all my colleagues said that is a pretty girl but they said that girl in the picture is not me. No one believe me. Fine......

Another colleague of mine said, "The Wild Beckz has revived." xp

I need my beauty sleep...... zzZZzzzzZZzzzzzz

0 comments: