Monday, December 03, 2007

Do I not look like me?

Just so surprise that everyone ask me who is this girl... hhmmm... I have no comment at all.

How's my 1st time make-up result? I did all this on my own ok... Had 2 intensive training on make-ups last week, one from the Body Shop promoter and another one from kor's sis who taught me alot last Thursday night (*thanks Chris*). Never practice making-up also until Sunday, the actual day and taaa daaaaa... this is the result... wahhahahaha.... I'm not sure how was it that i was so busy mms-ing my pics to SL to ask her during the dinner time... hehehe... and tks SL for everything!

So is my RM550 make-up set worth? xp

6 comments:

The Dreamer said...

my sexy baby! woohooo... cun neh!
u've turned into my Sexy Barbie Beckzie!
RM550? very much worth it lor...
let's go clubbing some day! hehehe... :P

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

alamak... apa pek sie pek sie ni... haiiii.... O.O

Anonymous said...

pretty :)

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hey misha... tks dear... ;)

Miss Piggy Lass said...

Hehe...you look pretty!! really! As for looking like you,well it is you and yourself :p

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

tks miss piggy lass! :) but all my colleagues don't believe is me.. xp maybe coz i seldom wear my contact lense, they are not used to see me without glasses... kekekeke