Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Crazy me! Crazy me!

I'm feeling very strange at myself recently. Just because of kor's best friend's wedding this coming Sunday, I went to get new dress, new sandles and new handbag. And today, planning to buy 3 simple things to make-up (curler, eyeshadow and mascara), I walked into Body Shop.


After talking to the promoter in the shop, I ended up with a Foundation, Loose Powder, Eyeshadow, Mascara, Eyeliner, Curler, Shapener, Make-up removal, Face Cleanser, 3 in 1 Face Scrub, and Brushes in my basket.


As I was digging my card to pay the bill, I almost fainted to see the total bill sums up to RM550!!! -__-"


I'm so shock but shocking with gladness for the fact that hey... I'm going to make-up! I finally have my own make-up set!! :D I don't need to go around asking make-up set from people or to ask friends to help me make-up if i have any events coming up. Now, I have my own full set of make-up kit, i can use it whenever i like... :D Talk about beautifying myself ehhh... ;)

The promoter gave me an intensive make-up lesson too... heheee...

Crazy but glad... crazy but glad...

Anyway, this is like an investment la... make-up set can last for very long time wan gehhh...

laaa laa, laaa laaaa... Christmas is coming, i'm feeling the joy of buying gifts... :D In fact, I bought so many gifts for myself!

4 comments:

Miss Piggy Lass said...

Hehe...I totally relate to you in the sense that it's always exciting to apply your own make up for the first time.Am not addicted to make up, only do it occasionally. But everytime i do it, it's so exciting!! It's like your looking forward to the end results, how it turns out

Mei said...

Must post photos!

LX said...

RM550? I think I also can faint. Hhehehee.. it's like... my one month rental leh. But this is definitely a good investment.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

miss piggy lass: will upload the pic in a while more... :p

mei: hhaa... okok, will post it soon... but don't faint k.

lynn: hmm, i think is a good investment too... since i'm a girl and i already come out to work for so long, i do think having 1 set myself is necessary than going around to borrow from friends when i need it. hehehe...