Monday, November 19, 2007

Cat It Water Fountain

Have been pampering our hamsters too much for the past few weeks since kor and I bought them back. Got them nice condos, toys as well as so many kind of good foods.

It's time for me to pamper my cats too... hehehe... I have been looking for this Water Fountain for quite some times. Saw it once, one of my friend using it and i find it very interesting to attract the cats to drink water.

And i found this today at the petshop as i was getting cat food and cat litter.

Pic 1: Water Fountain by Cat It
Pic 2: There is a pump inside this Water Fountain to pump the water out, circulating the water so that the water don't go stagnant. This provide the cat the fresh and cooling water that they need. The water will be flowing from the top, making it like a water fountain that attracts the cats to drink from it. Hahahaa... and it works.. my cats love it now... :D

0 comments: