Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cat food in the office?

Wahhhaahaa... that's the question my colleagues are asking me early in the morning. "Cat food?? In the office?"Actually the cat food is in my car ler, i've always had cat food in my car all the time to feed stray cats. And yesterday morning, 1 of my colleague sms me, told me there is a little kitten at his apartment. I told him that i will pass him some cat food for him to feed the kitten and i see if i can find someone to adopt that kitten. That's why i brought the cat food to pass to my colleague but my colleague said that kitten is not there anymore when he return home yesterday night.

Anyway, thank God that i've cancelled tonight's dinner at Jagoya. It's some appreciation dinner from Richard, but i'm just too tired to go all the way to KL to take this dinner. Though I really wish i can go, i've never been to this place and always heard from people that they serve good food but i'm just tooooooo tired... hmm.. better rest at home. :)

0 comments: