Monday, November 26, 2007

Makan makan

Morning shift again... another week of meeting up and catching up with people. Today dated my sister since is her off day. After my work, went to pick her up and off we went to Pyramid. Brother follow along.

Had our early dinner at Kim Gary.

Pic 1: Brother... hai... so big d...

Pic 2: Esther, my lovely sister. *I love you sis!*

Pic 3: Me... *I love myself too!*

Pic 4: Look what i have done to my favourite korean noodle? Hehehe, an old man there! Creative? xp

Pic 5: Aahhhh... Sis enjoying her noodle so much.

Eh, where is mom? Mom at home ler, she don't wanna come out after a tiring day at work, she rather face her Astro and the 5 cats.

After dinner, i went shopping again. :p... At last, bought 2 sandles (don't know which one to choose, finally got both of them), 3 handbags (1 for this coming wedding dinner, 1 for casual used, another 1 is sis' Christmas present). Okok... I have spent alot of money this 2 weeks as if my dad has a money printing factory... hmmm... have to stop buying things. Anyway, i have bought all that i want now.. :p I'm ready for the wedding dinner... hehehehe

Ouchh... body still pain coz of sunburnt!

0 comments: