Monday, January 29, 2007

Scary!

Want to thank God here for protecting my life.

If you know me, u will know that my sleeping time are all messed up so being the owl at home, whenever i'm facing the computer, i won't sleep or i don't have the desire to sleep at night. So i only had 1 hour sleep on Sunday, go to church as usual, didn't feel sleepy because normally if the first day i'm not enough sleep, i will be very energetic so after church, i met kor and his cousin and went repairing their bike (i'm curious so i go to help and make myself dirty ;p) and we had seafood for dinner, reach home quite late and only went to the bed at 1am.

5.30am i'm waking up already to bath and all, i want to go out from my house at 6.30am everyday to avoid those traffics. So with only 1 hour sleep on Sunday and 4.5 hours today, i feel so tired and i tell you.....

I can feel that my eyes are so heavy since i wake up this morning. When i drive to work, i felt so terrible because my eyes always wanting to close. I'm actually forcing my eyes to open throughout the whole journey from Shah Alam to Cyberjaya, about 35 mins of drive and i kept praying that God will help me and not letting me sleep because i had few experience that i slept off for few seconds while driving so i'm really afraid. But thank God, i'm safe, gone through my days quite ok and back at home! "Thank you, Lord."

Told myself that i won't repeat the same thing again, as in i will get enough sleep if i need to drive to work and if i'm working, i must get enough sleep so i can do my best at work.

4 comments:

navy1048 said...

take care wor.., :)

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hhaa... yes dear... tks... :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! tat's relli dangerous ehz.. aihx better get more sleep yea and be careful on the road!
cheer-ioz!

Unknown said...

Lain kali if I know u tertido on the wheel again....I kasi cubit u kaw kaw ah.