Friday, January 26, 2007

14 hours at work

5th day in Shell

I'm at Shell since 7.15am this morning with the determination to finish up my WBT by today. So started WBT straight when i reach office and stopped at 5pm, still haven't finish yet because my colleague and i already planned to go to the gym. First time using the gym in Shell, always heard from some friends here and there that we can bath after going to the gym, they have hot water some more... :p so there i'm at the gym on treadmill machine, one of the gear that i like the most when i go to gym coz i don't know how to play with the rest... hhehee... Was on the treadmill for 30 mins, good workout for the day, then bath and i went back to my place and started WBT again.

Since i'm not joining kor and the gang for rock climbing today because i want to finish up WBT, so i stay longer until they finish climbing and i joinn them for dinner.

Some of my colleagues asked why am i still in the office till so late, hhaaa... i told them i'm trying to finish up my WBT before on-boarding next week, and they said, don't worry, is ok, can cheat... :D Well, i left the office at 9pm without finishing my WBT also.

2 comments:

CH said...

WOW, Beckz, you muz be really excited at work! Ok..enjoy yourself and do maximise the work benefits. :)

But i dont mean IM-ing. :p I meant the gym, training, and other stuff. Maximise the opportunity and have fun!

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Yes CH, will do my best at work as well as joining those clubs and all... ;p