Saturday, January 06, 2007

Intro Dive... =)

Diving! Diving! Diving!

Love it so much! :)

What a tiring day... haven't recover from all my tireness from badminton on Thursday and rock climbing on Friday, today went for diving some more, later going for friend's wedding dinner some more... tiring but exciting day.

Back to diving, another intro dive section from my instructor for those who are interested to know a little about diving, they will have all the gears to dive in a deep swimming pool.

For me, i just go there to have fun with other fellow divers, those that i met when i took my Advance Open Water last year. But actually my main purpose of going is to overcome my phobia for "mask removal" skill. I'm really afraid of this skill since the beginning because i can always feel that the sea water goes into my nose everytime i remove the mask. Really sucks! Nightmare arrr.... When i think about how to remove mask underwater, i can feel the fear there... but i know i need to overcome it if i want to dive. Therefore, i want to practice till i'm not afraid of it anymore.

Actually i came here 3 weeks ago to practice my mask removal skill when my instructor had intro dive for other people. It was ok but no pictures taken that time... so this time, i'm going to blog out some pictures also.


Pic 1: Tired me...


Pic 2: Mask removal... this is the scariest one.... but i manage to do it la... hopefully i can have 100% confident when i'm in the sea!


Pic 3: Eddie is one of my buddy during my Advance Open Water last year and i only met Yvonne not long ago but we haven't go for any diving trip together yet, hope to have chance to go with her one day!


Pic 4: Josh hovering


Pic 5: This is to test my buoyancy without destroying the hullahoop


Pic 6: Hoping to go to the sea soon... :)

2 comments:

YvonneYong said...

Of course dear, we would definately dive together one day...I can imagine the fun already. So can't wait for the opening of the season...

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Ya... looking forward to dive together but must be settle down first with my new job.. :)