Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm free from him

So good to celebrate new year with tears. Thanks to him, early afternoon already let me shed tears. Not tears of joy by the way, it might be tears of hatred. ("Oh God, help... I don't want to hate so many man in my life. 1 is beyond what i can handle already, I have enough of it and i want to try to love my dad if it's possible, not another one now...")

But really, i always want to think positively. The fact that i'm out of what i have to do with him is something that i can praise God with. I'm no longer working with him. Soon, i will have nothing to do with him, there are still some other little stuff to settle in between. I do not need to listen to his crap. Whenever we talk, there will be misunderstanding. There are really a huge huge communication problem between us, i guess there are no ways to explain everything. If we were to sit down and talk everything out, it will take ages. (*Communication is important for all relationship, so start communicating from the start.*) I have always admire how PsPL & Averlyn communicate from the start. *Tks Ave for sharing*

I'm very excited about this year. Year of 2007 is a year of excitement and challenge to me for the fact that i'm going out to the world to meet with people! :D If you do not know, i'm working in the church for the pass 5 1/2 years and in freelance for 4 months which i work from home, so i don't meet any colleague.

This year, i'm going to work in new company, i'm able to meet with all sorts of people, neither good nor bad so i'm excited and i bet it's a great challenge for me to brush up my personal skills of communication and all... :D Excited! Excited! This is what i want!

I'm excited! I'm free!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Support u 101% ah

YvonneYong said...

Beckz,
When God closes one door, He opens up another. Just have to keep a lookout for the recently opened door.

All the best for this coming year.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Tks kor.

Yes Yvonne, you are very right. I believe that God will open and close doors for us coz He knows what's best for us. :p