Friday, January 05, 2007

My 3rd Time

Another interview today at Standard Chartered but actually this interview doesn't excite me much coz i'm looking forward to next week's interview at Shell. I take every interview as an experience for me to learn something therefore i went for this one too. Well, it really turn out to be the best among the 2 that i've been through recently.

I'm being asked to fill in my particulars and had an English test. Then i was waiting to be called into the room for the interview because there are a lot of people going for the interview that day.

After not long, i was called to start my interview with Mr. P who is really a nice guy. He ask me to talk about myself and works that i've done before, what are my longest working hour, what will i do when i'm free, what i will do when i'm stressful, etc. and he took my whole file with all my certs from primary to secondary to work life including scuba diving certs, Mount Kinabalu certs, and all my piano examination certs. So from there, he knows that i'm quite an active person so he asked if i'm willing to let go my night life and sports life to exchange with work. But after knowing the basic salary that they can offer me with at least 12-14 hrs work daily without OT, i told Mr. P that i'm not ready to let go of my night life and not really interested at this job. Haha.

And Mr. P commented that he like me being so honest, haha, and i'm feeling more daring to actually ask Mr. P more questions regarding the jobscopes and what they do because i can be myself more and not pretending to be gentle. ;p Then, it became a chit-chat section like old friend catching up with one another talking about piano, music, scuba diving and sports that i'm involved in. Really fun!

0 comments: