Thursday, January 11, 2007

WWWooohhhooooo.....

Oh man! Oh man! I'm superly duperly happy now!!! How to express! How???

Haaaahhhaaaaa... wooohhhoooo....

Waited for more than 24 hours! Finally got the email from Shell! I'M SUCCESSFUL IN THE INTERVIEW!! WWWooohhhooooo.....

Oh man, i'm just so happy now. While accessing to my gmail just now, i was so nervous whether i get the email or not, whether i'm successful or not in the interview and while reading it, gosh... feel like going to toilet again! Hhaaa... but really PRAISE THE LORD that i've made it! Wwwohhhooo... And thanks to kor, Wai Meng and Odett who helped... :)

First thing i do was to sms all my prayer-buddies... I know that all the prayers are not in vein... God heard it and God answered it!

*TQ Lord*

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hehe, congrats congrats!!! You deserve it man!! =) All the best in your workforce! ^^ God bless!!

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Tks liz! Thanks for praying for me too... :D