Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cameron Highlands

Since kor and i are so free, we planned a trip to Cameron Highlands before we start our new working life, starting our journey at 5.45am bringing along tuna egg sandwiches that we made the day before for breakfast and lunch, there we go, enjoying the cold weather in Cameron Highlands!


Pic 1: Tuna-egg sandwich for breakfast

First destination is Boh Teh Garden, we climb up to the top of the teh plantation in the midst of very thick mist at 10am, good morning exercise.


Pic 2: Thick mist that cause my hair to be wet too... cold weather, i like it!


Pic 3: Beautiful flowers


Pic 4: Nice picture with nice scenery, thanks to the good photographer ;)


Pic 5: YAKSSss!!! Creature that i hate most but with kor's skill, it looks errr... quite nice actually


Pic 6: Strawberry... yummy...


Pic 7: Welcome to the Rose Garden...


Pic 8: Beautiful roses

After touring around Cameron Highlands, we went down to Ipoh before we came back. In Ipoh, kor show me some of his childhood places and i went to visit my aunt in Ipoh too, giving her great surprise that i suddenly pop-out right in front of her gate! ;)


Pic 9: I just can't resist not to play on it...


Pic 10: Famous white coffee in town

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aiks....got my face also....paiseh paiseh =P

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

of course... my kor kor who drive me around and take so many of my nice pics wohhh...