Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Did I pass?

I'm at 2nd floor, OCBC, Cyberjaya now. Just came out from an interview by Mr. C. While waiting for kor to come and pick me up, i feel like blogging it out now. Feeling a little disappointed with my performance during the interview.

I was super nervous before i stepped into this building, sending out smses to all my prayer buddies to ask for prayer and eventually stopped by a petrol station to do a little business. Sakit perut ahhh... xp

This is an interview that i'm anticipating for for the pass week because it is a MNC company and i could have better benefits therefore i'm more nervous compared to the 1st interview that i went for last month. People always said, "the higher expectation you have, the greater disappointment you will get."

This is a position where i'm preparing myself in since last week, knowing that it is a shift work and 24/7, but i'm kinda like disappointed at Mr. C. because he keep on saying that this position is not suitable for me after talking to me a little while. :( Well, he did made a good point for me. Surprisingly he is also a Christian, therefore he said is not good for me to skip church and work on Sunday. HHhmmm.... ("God, i know that this is part of Your will, i know You are REAL in closing this door for me because You know that I should go to church on Sunday.......")

Well, Mr. C. said he had another position for me actually, it is a 5 days work position and i don't require to work shift, it is to become his personal administrative executive. I guess this is a better position for me but well, he still need to evaluate my performance and he will contact me by next week whether i'm being choosen or not. Hhmm...

What i can really say now is, "Lord, let Your will be done for You are the One who knows my future and know what's best for me. Thank you Lord for walking side by side with me."

2 comments:

YvonneYong said...

Life is a long journey with many many crossroads ahead. We may/will make wrong decisions along the way, but what is important is that we hold on to our visions and beliefs.

For such a lovely girl like you, God will not be able to take his eyes off you even for a moment and that He will for sure lead you all the way...

God Bless you dear!

LX said...

I really hope you get the job. Better not work the shift one. Tiring eh.