Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My 4th times

This is the day that i'm looking forward too since last week. Being able to get to go for this interview is already a great blessing from Him. I have always heard of the great benefits for staffs who work in Shell so this triggers me to have the interest to join Shell too. Knowing that with human strength, we can only do up to certain limits, so i broaden my prayer network, instead of sms-ing to my group of prayer-buddies, now i sms to more of my buddies including some of my collegemates and UiTMers. (*Thanks for all the prayers*) :)

Again, i was quite nervous after we've parked the car somewhere near Shell, and i felt that i need to go toilet again... aarrr... but i did not go coz i know it is out of my nervousness.

Finally walk into Shell and within 30 mins, i'm done with the interview. There are 2 interviewers this time, mainly asking about myself, my characters, how i handle things. I'm able to speak well, just being myself.

After that, the first person i called was kor and he said, "Why interview so fast wan? This doesn't look very good...." because our friend who help to get me into his team said that normally it will take about 1 hour for a successful interview section but mine was just too short. Hhmmm, it was quite discouraging at that moment but then, i always tell myself, it is Him who open doors and close doors, so i will just surrender to Him. But after analyzing the whole thing, we thought maybe because 2 of our friends in Shell already told the interviewers about me so they have nothing much to ask about me also. =)

I asked the interviewers, when will i know the results whether i get this job, they said they will inform me within 24 hours. Hoping for the best!

"Lord, let your will be done!"

0 comments: