Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Another path to walk

Is time for me to change job to join some companies that i can meet people and to interact with humans rather than sitting at home alone doing freelance work.

There are pros and cons doing freelance, sometimes i do think that i'm being overpaid for the work that i do especially recently when my boss hire another colleague to share my workload. I'm just too free, or rather i should say that i was quite busy during Christmas period that i spend very little time in working and last week, Streamyx was down so i did not manage to work much. So sometimes i really think that i better have a permanant work where i can have more responsibilities so that i won't feel that i'm too free, in this i can feel that i'm not wasting time, at least i can contribute something out. But the good part in doing freelance is that i have a lot of flexibilities in doing other things. The cons is that i don't have EPF/Socso...

So at this season, i'm applying a lot of jobs and so far, been to 1 interview which they say they will hire me but i'm really not sure i should try or not, in the same time, i'm also looking at another job which i'm going for interview tomorrow which they can pay me much more if they hire me compared to my first interview's job. Yaksss... really don't know what to do...

"Lord, i pray that You open the door for me if the job suits me and You close the door if the job don't suit me. Lord, i really don't know how to choose, i need Your wisdom and guide. Help me Lord, Amen."

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

=)
hope God will guide & lead you to the perfect job just for you!! God bless!!! ^^

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Thanks Liz, i had a successful interview and will be going for 2nd interview next week. Hope to get this 2nd job... :) Thanks again!

God bless

Beckz

YvonneYong said...

Hey, Congrats. Whatever job or whichever company you end up with, I wish you all the best. Hope you will get a job that realy suits you.

Cheers dear.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Thanks yvonne! :)