Saturday, December 09, 2006

Badminton

Ages, it had been ages since i last touch my racket, hhmmm... how many years ago? Lost count. I was once quite active in badminton, having involved in badminton club during secondary school days, so i played badminton every week (not those very good type, just play to keep fit - my primary reason). We organized a few sessions for badminton when i started to work but that does not last for long simply because there are no commitment for everyone who played that time, i think i'm the first who drop out coz there are no meaning to play at that level only, i mean, there are no one who can teach me how to improve on it.

When kor told me that he is playing badminton with Odett and gang, i felt so sad coz i can't join coz i'm having music practice in church but really thank God that finally Odett asked me to go after my music practice section... hurray! And my bro also follow along, he also like badminton a lot.

Really great that i can start to brush up some skills again, some little skills that i learnt before last time. At the beginning, it was tough, i can't even hit the shuttle cock, hehehee... and i have to use kor's racket coz the rubber grip of my racket's handle is rotting and those rubber is sticking on my hand!! So dirty!!

I had great time sweating, playing from 9++ till 11pm, then we went for supper, err, those who went - Stanley, Odett, Ben, kor, me & my bro... *Thanks Odett for bringing me to your condo for badminton.*

Really hope that i can continue badminton again, i want to learn skills........ *kor, u know what to do? :D*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yalah yalah....I know what to do ler. Be prepared for the suffering ya (its in my blog)......trust me.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Yes my trainer! I would love to try if you are willing to teach...