Wednesday, December 13, 2006

On the Bike

Yes! My first time riding a bike out to the highway. Of course i'm not riding alone la, someone carrying me actually, hhaaa... Before that, i always think it's a scary thing to sit on the bike but after tonite, i feel the adventure there riding bike. We went to look for Odett with this bike to collect diving mask from her. Hhmm, i don't think i need to mention how fast we are going on the road but it's really FUN! I never thought i can take it coz i never really ride a bike before.

Thanks kor.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At 1st I tot a F1 car was screaming beside me when I was on the highway.....then I realize its my pillion rider.
Wa lau eh....wear fullface helmet also can shout like F1 car.....terror terror.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Where got? Since when i shout la?

Unknown said...

Oh sorry....I think the statement is not:
"Wa lau eh....wear fullface helmet also can shout like F1 car"

instead should be:
"Wa lau eh....wear fullface helmet also can scream like F1 car"

Next time I kena wear ear plugs d....kekekeke :P