Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Starting 'shift' work!

I'm excited for next week! I'm on AM (American) shift! Which is from 10pm-7am. I can be the owl already. Actually i'm already on AP (Asia-Pac) shift this week which is from 7am-4pm but still on training. I hope next week, i can start to do some work coz i seriously felt that i'm 'makan-ing gaji buta' everyday. I get paid daily but i'm not working, instead, i'm surfing, chatting and blogging like now... :D Because no one attend to us lerrr, yesterday i went to bug WaiMeng but i feel bad too, coz he is busy... haaaa... so i don't wanna do it anymore ler...

What i can really thank God for for my current work is my working hour. I do not need to be stucked in the jam with the rest of the people. This is seriously one of the benefit for me, i hate it when i get stucked in the jam, it's seriously a waste of time sitting in the car without getting to do anything. Oh well, i do find things to do when i get stucked in the jam, sometimes i'll read the Bible, sometimes i'll play with my rubix cube in the car, i mean when i get stucked in the jam or when i'm at the traffic light waiting for the 'red' sign to turn into 'green'... :D

And driving is definitely the best time to memorize scripture! xp I remembered back in 2003 if i'm not mistaken, we had a competition on memorizing Psalms 119 in church, there are 150 verses altogether, prices are cash for us to go for Mission Trip to Cambodia. So most of the time, i memorize Psalms 119 while i'm driving from home to work, and from work back to home or wherever i'm driving to, it's the most effective ways than me sitting at home memorizing it. Another effective way for me to recall what i had memorized was when i'm swimming.

Today is the 2nd day of the week, we are back to the floor (the place where are suppose to work next time), but there are no trainings for us now... yesterday only had 2 hours training by WaiMeng, then another 1 hour unofficially by someone. Today, hhmmmm still don't know yet. And the place where i sit or can say that this floor is freaking cold!!! It's like snowing!!! Or should i say the whole Shell is freaking cold? xD

0 comments: