Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My friends...

During my work just now, suddenly one IM pop-up, someone by the name of Jason Wong was chatting with me... he told me he is my senior in college, he saw me at the cafeteria the other day and there it goes, we are chatting while i'm trying hard to recall him. Can't really recall though, but later about 4pm, he came over to my dept and showed himself up to me... wow! it's such a small world, my collegemate, i mean senior la that i only met few times last time, chatted with him via ym those days and he is here now... hahaa... i'm so excited when i see him and he was in CTS previously too, so he knows many of the ppl in my dept and his wife is here in CTS... kakakaaaa... well, i don't know his wife la... :)

And last 2 weeks, i also met my junior in my secondary school who is here too, same dept with me! What a small small fun world i'm in... :p

0 comments: