Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Winter

Tell u guys la, we experience winter snow in Shell ahh... It's freaking cold here and soooooo sleepy coz working night shift! Not to mention how many layer of jackets we wear, on top of that, drinking hot drinks is another way that i use to warm myself up. Really wish to set up a heating place, burn some logs to heat up my body man...

1 more hour to go, and i can go home to zzzzz. Today is my 2nd day working at night in Shell. Don't know why, just when i'm about to start work at 10pm onwards, i feel sooooo sleepy. Normally at home, i don't find it sleepy at 10pm or later midnight but when talk about work here in the office, i feel sleepy? Hhmmm.... From 12am - 4am is the hardest hours to go through coz i'm seriously thinking about my comfy bed and my smelly bolster at home, goshhh..... but after reaching 4am, i feel more energetic because i'm waiting for 7am to come quickly.

Earlier after i finish some jobs, i message my senior to ask for more jobs, and there i waited for more than 1 hour then only i get his reply telling me that he was asleep... hehehehehee...

Why am i blogging at this hour? I finish my work already la. Kenny ask me to sleep here somemore but i can't la. Work is work, i don't feel nice to sleep while working looo... and just in case if i snoore here on my desk, then HOW???? Aiyoyo... don't want to think of the embarrassment man that suddenly Beckz singing (i mean singing in the sleep) while the rest busy working... :p

I'm so sleepy... wondering whether this can harm my body if i work night shift for long term... :D

2 comments:

LX said...

IMU sometimes also sooooo cold I just cannot understand why in the world they wanna spend so much to 'refrigerate' us. Haha!

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hhaa... nice word, 'refrigerate' us... :p i'm cold now, fingers all frozen...