Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Good 'night' at work

Came to work on the 2nd day of CNY, relatives all asked why... :p I never need to answer coz mom answering for me saying that i'm new at work, so better don't take leave and if i don't work, i don't get paid. Heheheee... tks to mom. :D Nothing much that i can do at grandma's house except eating and putting on weight so might as well go to work. :p

Came to work with excitement as usual but after 1 hour, i noticed that my senior that i thought he will be around to guide me is not here. Then i was a bit shock thinking, "Oh man, who is going to guide me in doing works if i really don't know how to solve them?" Just after that, another senior of mine, Raj, introduce himself and he said he is going to give me work to do. =D Yes! At least i can do work with more confidence just in case i don't know how to manage certain requests.

Distributed some sweets to all colleagues too, learning how to be more generous. Realized that i'm quite bad in terms of doing little little acts that can cheer people up, so learning on that.

Today is also Alan's birthday so when the clock strike 12am, all of us walked to his cubical and sang him the birthday song. He treated us supper at mamak too. :) I didn't eat anything for supper, 1 of my mission after CNY - "Keep Fit" coz i have been putting on weight so no more supper! On top of that, a lot of 'wind' in my stomach today making me feeling very uneasy.

Didn't feel sleepy at all today, which is very good. :p And for the very first time, i'm listening on radio via my N73. :D Usually i don't do that coz i'm quite busy working and learning new things from Kenny, but today he is not around and i can pick my work/request from the queue, so i picked those that i know how to do so i don't need to disturb Raj... :p

No more easy request from the queue, therefore time to blog. xD

0 comments: