Friday, February 16, 2007

Nite Shift

How is it like working nite shift? Not as fun as i've thought it would be.

1st nite:
Really terrible. I admit that i do not have superly enough sleep therefore i feel very sleepy. Not to mention, just when i'm starting work at 10pm, i feel so sleepy throughout the whole nite and i'm moving around to make myself awake. Worse thing is, "I'M THINKING ABOUT MY BED AND SMELLY BOLSTER THE WHOLE NITE!!!!"

2nd nite:
Tried to get more sleep today but still, when the clock strike 10pm, i'm feeling that my eyes are so heavy and going to close any time! Gosh... Still THINKING ABOUT MY BED AND SMELLY BOLSTER THE WHOLE NITE!!!!

3rd nite:
Yay! Today is better! Manage to enjoy my whole nite working and get to learn a lot of new stuff today! Yes! So excited!

4th nite:
Coming to work feeling excited coz i will have more work to do as i've learn more new stuff. Not as good as yesterday at early part of the nite, i'm feeling quite sleepy but after mamak session, i'm wide awake and more efficient at my work! Learn more new stuff today and i'm excited at my work!

So far so good. Looking forward to adjusting my body biological clock better. ;)

0 comments: