Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Biggest present ever!

I only had 2 hours sleep today because of the coffee effect that cause me to stay awake the whole night. So early morning went to Proton shop to pay my 10% down payment and my salesman said i can get my car today. Wow, it was really a surprise because inicially he said i can only get it on Friday, now 2 days earlier. My salesman said he knows that today is my birthday so he wanted my car to get registered today too. Really thank God for this big big present! Frankly speaking, i was not prepared to get this big present today. I'm still in shock and still asking myself, is that my car? Hahahahaa

So i drove the van home and my salesman fetched me from home to go to JPJ to register my car, i was thinking of buying a number plate of 7771 which will cost me about RM350, well, all things work out for good to those who love Him, He did not want me to waste unnecessary money so the number that is available now is from 2000-7770! Hahahahaa... I know is Him. Yet the running number is 3800 so i told my salesman, ok, 3800 onwards also is a nice number so i will just get the normal running number which i don't need to pay a single cent.

Pic 1: Energy orange Iswara Aeroback, BJC = Beckz & Jesus Christ?? ;)

Went to the church to do part time after coming back from JPJ and collected my car at 3pm. Those Proton's people was still doing some touch-up on my car, tinting my car windows for free, polishing my car, basically just cleaning it up before handling it to me.

No one knows that i'm getting the car today. So i called my brother to bring him out to get some car accessories without telling him that i got the car and he was so excited when i drove the energy orange Iswara home. Then i bring him to my mom's company and called my mom asking her to come out from her company. She said she thought i brought some tea-break for her and her smile was so beautiful when she look at my new car. Hahahaa... We are suppose to have dinner together celebrating my birthday so mom, bro and i went to fetch sis from work and sis was overjoyed when she saw an energy orange car approaching her. Well, praise the Lord for this big surprises to everyone.

Even thought i'm really tired, but yet fellowshipping with family members are really a precious thing to do. We eat, we talk, we joke, we laugh.... (*Sorry, didn't take any picture coz forgotten to bring camera during dinner time*) Then we travelled from our dinner place, taking a good ride in the energy orange Iswara to a shopping mall and we continue to walk, talk, joke, laugh, eat, drink... tiring... blessed birthday... most memorable one i would say.

0 comments: