Saturday, May 06, 2006

Steven & Masami’s Wedding!!

It was a wedding run by all the Cfers, man, it was so funny throughout the whole wedding because of so many mistakes that we made. Hahahhaa… Anyway, I don’t think Masami mind though, hahaaa… she is just so thankful that we the Cfers put it up for her.

We had some last minutes changes as 1 of the MC can’t make it on time, still on the way from KL, so we had David Lee to be the last minute MC which he did it very well, well in entertaining everyone… hahaha, it was just so funny the way David and Cecena chair the whole thing. PTL that the rest of the 160 congregations were enjoying themselves at the wedding. This was the first ‘youthful wedding’ that I have ever attended! The way the MC s chair and all that, with the ‘youth language’. Well, good job Cecena and David! Really good job! =)

David, I hope u don’t mind that I share this here, haha, it’s just so funny I will never forget it the rest of my life. There was this time when Stephen was supposed to pop the cork on the champagne, and David said, “Come on Stephen! Pop your cork for us and show us watcha got! …. Whoops, that's not right. Hehe!” Haaii.. The Cfers were just laughing in our dinner table man…

Pic 1: Steven & Masami

Pic 2: The 2 funny couple!

Pic 3: Joined together by our Heavenly Father

Pic 4: Me and the lovely couple

**My camera can’t capture a lot of pics coz of the dim light.**

1 comments:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

yeah, thanks so much David for ferrying us around... really good to have u and wow, the amount of food intake scares me man, i never thought that my plan turns out to be so dramatic. hahaha...

really thanks for bringing and showing us around... :)