Sunday, May 07, 2006

Holiday with god-bro

After the wedding, I stayed on in Penang to spend 3 more days holidaying and eating and playing and enjoying life before going back to work, work, work.

This morning WM’s parents drove down to KL and I went to follow my god-bro, Alvin and his gf, Yendi to church. Church service was good, I get ministered, felt that I miss God so much. After feeding our spiritual-inner-man, we feed our physical-stomach! With food again… Please don’t get shock when u see food ok… It’s normal, just food… nothing much…

Pic 1: This is the food that we ordered for lunch! Yummmmyyyyy… I’m hungry now

Pic 2: Yendi & Alvin

Pic 3: Really satisfy, this is my 2nd purpose going to Penang. Hahahaa… 1st was because of Masami’s Wedding.

And let me introduce to you, Rocky the Schnauzer! This is Alvin & Yendi’s kid.

Pic 4: Rocky, he just had his hair cut in Ikano few days ago.

Pic 5: Really a handsome Schnauzer

We went to Alvin’s penthouse to take a nap, including Rocky of course.

Pic 6: Rocky half asleep on the bed with us (Yendi & me, just in case u all mistaken, while Alvin play his computer game).

0 comments: