Friday, May 05, 2006

Music Practice

Music practice for tomorrow, the big day, Steven Goto & Masami Komatsu’s wedding!!! Masami is my college friend, one of my good friend, she is ever so talkative, ever so entertaining, ever so loud, ever so humorous, she is really good in everything.

Pic 1: Masami & Steven, practicing for their solo for tomorrow night.

Pic 2: WM the pianist

Pic 3: David Teoh, our guitarist (we had 2 Davids here…)

Pic 4: Steven will be playing violin solo too.

Pic 5: And of course me as well, playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. (hahahahaa… not for the wedding of course! Steven just taught me to play for fun, I will be worship leading in the wedding tomorrow)

**There are 5 generations of Cfers that were there that night, a lot of them are not in the pics coz i didn't manage to catch them, they are about 15 of us all together i think.**

0 comments: