Friday, May 19, 2006

New Adventure

Well, it has been more than 1/2 month since i resigned and venture into another part of the world. It has been something refreshing for me to work from home, not so stress in a way but yet i still need to meet the daily target. With this online job now, i can work from home. Something very new for me but i'm enjoying it so far and i believe that God has a purpose in everything. I'm those person who will try to enjoy everything no matter where i am and i have always carried this saying within me since young, "There are 2 ways that we can choose, either choose to be happy or choose to be sad, but since sadness will depress me, why don't i choose to live more joyfully and just enjoy things." But well, sometimes i still fall into choosing the wrong one, to be sad and moody, i will continue to learn.

Actually it is very funny. After i resigned, i had so many offers from people maybe because i'm Beckz, the well-known Beckz in the community that had good heart (**hhhmm, praising myself... kekeke**) but well, i want to try out this online job so i told them off in a 'gentle' way. Hahaha..

Just want to praise the Lord, i know i'm special to Him, everyone is. And i know that my future is in His hands so i'm just going to walk with Him and follow Him wherever He leads me. "Lord, teach me to be obedient to You, only You."

1 comments:

LX said...

What online job are you doing now? Sounds great. I wanna try out too! Hehe.