Sunday, May 14, 2006

Just Hate

Just allow me to express myself. I just can’t tolerate to see man who are not responsible for their family. Man who have more than one wife. Man who can’t control themselves and finally fall into the temptation of the world - sexual sin. Man who don’t love and treasure their wife but to hit them when man had bad day outside during work, throwing tantrums on the wife. What kind of man is this? Is this real man, I mean MAN?? What is gentleman stands for then?

Many of them must have forgotten the vow that they made during their holy matrimony, I believe, during that time, they are full of joy and eagerness in their big event, wanting to spend the rest of their life with their precious wife but after few years down the road, after their wife has given birth to kids, after their wife has put on weight and not as ‘pretty’ as it was before, MAN will start looking around and pursue the temptation of the world.

Then the man will no longer treasure their wife anymore but instead, getting closer with other woman. Until a stage that he wants to move out and stay with the other woman and spend his life with that so-called better woman than his wife?? Oh well, go ahead! But many a times when man gets older, they began to fall sick and I’m sure that the other woman WOULDN’T WANT to take care of this sick old man anymore and this sick old man will have to end up going back to his wife for the ‘tender loving care’! I HATE IT MAN! I MEAN I HATE THIS KIND OF MAN!!!

Sorry, I just got to express myself. I have many neighbors who are like this. The wife end up suffering so much, need to work harder to earn money to provide to the kids and need to take care of the whole house by herself when her own husband spends good time with other woman not knowing how suffer his wife was and how she had to deal with the inner hurts that her husband had abandon her, failing to keep the promises that he had made. AAArrrrr… I just can’t stand! Too much for me when I put my shoe on them!

Aunt L. was just crying when she was sharing with me in the morning, I felt so sad for her and I felt very angry too at man (Lord, I still need healing from you, please help me Lord, I don‘t want this to affect my own relationship), she really had a soft heart, always full of patient on her husband even her husband said he wants to move back to stay with her now because this old man finally get very sick for the 2nd time (*very good*) and even need to wear pampers??

Hhhhmm… when the old man can walk and run, he pursue his life with great satisfaction and often hit his wife when he needs to throw tantrums and now when he is sick, he wants to be taken care back from his wife?? (For me, I WILL NEVER NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE) I’m just not that forgiving though. It’s hard, It’s hard !!!

I’m mad and yet I needs to encourage Aunt L. Aaarrrrr… I just felt that I’m going to blow up even now that I’m blogging it down.

I still need healing, I’m am, I admit. Every time I felt angry at man, I will try to say a little prayer, “Lord, forgive me, I choose to forgive my dad."

2 comments:

LX said...

I get what you mean. I personally know an auntie whose husband is like that. He used to beat her up and she would run away from home.. even once, overnighted at my place for a couple of nights. But these recent years, things have gone better for her, probably because her husband is getting old and don't 'play' that much anymore. How sad, isn't it.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Ya, sad, the life of woman if they don't know how to love their life. Some people just love to be tortured by their man.