Sunday, May 28, 2006

Grandma & disabled uncle

What a tiring weekend. My grandma and my disabled uncle came to stay with us since Friday. Grandma is old and can't walk properly, always having leg pain and it's really suffering to see her walking upstairs and downstairs. My disabled uncle suffer from mental disorder as well as eye-sight problem, hearing problem (coz of his age that is doubled, so inicially he is older than my grandma). So whenever he wants to go to toilet, he has to shout for help and this frustrates him a lot. He too always knocked his head against some tables and things in my house and there goes the big baby crying... hehe... so really hard and noisy... i'm not complaining, i'm just sharing. x)

Well, i count it a blessing to have my grandma and uncle around us for 2 days. Even though it's very rush for me to take care of them at home, bringing them out to window-shop, eat, busy with my church work, online job, etc... i still enjoy them very much, i just feel very joyful to be around them and getting to bring them around and help them around. :)

But we had to send them home at 9pm, actually they are suppose to go home tomorrow but because my uncle is throwing tantrums (always) and crying wanting to go home, so we can't do anything but to send them home. :) Good thing we are not in Ipoh (hometown) so the journey is still ok.

I can sense my cats' relief that finally my grandma and uncle is home, hahaa... before that, my cats are so afraid of them coz my uncle making a lot of noises and my grandma smokes. Kekekeee

0 comments: