Friday, May 05, 2006

Wash Your Hair

I never knew that taking ktm is that hard. I was queuing nearly last to step into the train and found that actually the train has not much space left. Good thing that behind me was another college boy who manage to push me into the train so that he is able to go in as well. Everyone is really like packing in a sandwish tin where the train is the tin. My goodness, it was so packed that we don't have place to move even an inch. My head was literally stuck with another lady's head with tudung. I mean, my face is facing the tudung. Thank God that i didn't faint. At first i was trying my best to breathe normally as i can't inhale coz i'm inhaling directly from the tudung!

Lesson learned: Wash your hair daily.

Lord, bless those who take train to work daily, it's not easy.

**Ps, i jotted all this down on the way to Penang so i can blog them out. Now i'm at Alvin's hse where i can access to the internet and do my blogging!**

2 comments:

LX said...

Yeah.. actually KTM is still not as bad as Monorail or LRT. Sometimes I have to miss a few rounds before can really squeeze in. So sad lah..

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Hi David, thanks for dropping by! I was just wondering how to get your blog and now u have put it there... thanks!

I just came home today, was in the bus for 8 hours man! The bus driver just don't know how to go to shah alam and no one sounded anythg till i walk in front and direct the bus driver... gosh!

Ok man, i will put your link inside my blog as well.. hahhaa

Hi Lynn, ya, i never knew it was so packed in the morning during working hour... :)