Thursday, June 01, 2006

I hate you
Even when you are not with me
You make me cry
Even when i drive
You make me sob
Almost everytime u called
Why did God put me
In such position?

I just cried when i'm driving to take my sis from her company. It was really my first time crying while i'm driving. Well, it was a good cry though. Usually when i'm sad i will sure cry it out so that i will feel better but that will be on my bed with my pillow. This time, i can't imagine that i cried while i'm driving, simply because i couldn't stand anymore.

Bout what? Bout the person that i hate very much. Why did he called when i'm taking my nap today? Why did he want to tell me such thing? I really don't like it. I don't like it.

That's why my whole family would not take up house phone when it rings, simply because we don't want to talk to him.

I really hate him. Lord, help me, help me... I can't be like this! Lord, help. Help me to forgive, my dad.

0 comments: