Friday, September 23, 2005

What am i doing?

What is the matter with me? I don't know why as my age is progressing, i find that i can't sleep that much anymore. Worse still, sometimes i will just wake up in the middle of the night and my mind will start wondering around... It happen many times when i'm in Malaysia this year... Now here in Germany, the same. But perhaps this few days was due to my conscience telling me that i have to say bye bye to my bf and Germany.

Slept at 12am, woke up at 4am... great? Twisting and turning around my bed so at 5am i switch the laptop on and here i am, checking mails, chatting and blogging. Will go back to sleep for a while if i could, will be waking up at 7am today. Dl wants to cook curry for me again, hurray... hehehee... so we will be going downtown early to get what we want to cook and later on, maybe i will start packing?? See how it goes....

0 comments: