Thursday, September 29, 2005

Chocolate for lunch... kekekeke

I did not want to eat chocolate only... but because i forget to bring any bread from home today so i do not have any food to eat. Ask me to go out and have lunch alone, nein danke... no thank you... Normally i will take bread as lunch in the office also... unless i have someone to go lunch with me...

Where did i get the chocolate, its a souvenir that i brought for my colleagues and children in day care here so i also eat together loh, had 3 pieces only... that fills my tummy. Actually i dont feel hungry today eventhough i didn't take breakfast and lunch... dont know why... but is ok...

Guess i will be going home soon i think... normally after work, i will still stay here in the office to do some stuff... just dont want to go home that fast, dont know why... hahhahahahaaa...

and i still cant put in pics, is it something wrong with blogspot recently???

0 comments: