Sunday, September 11, 2005

Soccer game

In the evening, we played soccer again with Hardmut, his son Dominic and Johannes. Hardmut's daughter, Natalie was crying because she don't like her shoe so she didn't follow us for soccer. We played beach soccer which means we played in a sandy field... Oh, i'm really like a kid today playing in the sand, my whole shoe was dirty, sock was dirty, my pants too... aiyaya...

We break into 2 groups, dl and Johannes one group, Hardmut, Dominic and me in one group but we lose today, 16-13 i think... After we finish a game, there are few kids who came into the field and start playing too so we asked whether they wanna play with us... hahhaa...

Then we had another game, all of us verses the few kids, 5 in our group and 5 in their group but those kids are really good... well, who am i, not a soccer player of course i can't play well but not bad, i did some work in the game like passing the ball... but did not shot any goal.. hahahaha... come on, im only a girl and i played once when i was in M'sia only... but today i played better coz i know some rules and how to pass ball to my own team member... sometimes still standing there thinking which one is my goal... hahahahahaaa

Did i hurt?? YES! Was being kicked on my leg, now bruises already, banged on dl's shoulder against my front teeth, hahahaa, but not very painful... The opponent's goalkeeper kicked his ball towards me, hit my mouth and shoulder... very painful... ouchhh... And when i'm fighting for the ball with one of the kid, he pull me down the ground.. not bad today, i got to play with sand... was so so dirty... hahahaha...

It was a good soccer game, we played for 2 hours and it rainned, we played in the rain for a while then went home. Washed my shoe that was full of sand... yaksss... hehehehee

Dl is very happy coz he manage to kick few goals... oh, btw, we won in the game with the kids... hhahaa... but those kids really played very well... at least all of them better than me...

Dl just helped me rub my leg, he already snooring next room. Alrite, that's my update for today, want to sleep already, whole body aching, need rest... night everyone...

0 comments: