Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Another week only

I am sad, very sad as i think of the ending of my holiday in Germany and my time together with my bf will end very soon. Pressure and stress from work and family will come soon.

I went to bed at 12.30am and woke up at 2am. Can't sleep as my mind was wondering around thinking of all the sweet memories and the time is coming very soon that we need to part. Finally at 3.30am i burst out crying alone in the room till 4.30am... it is always very nice after crying, i like the feeling that after u hide them in your heart and at last, it is out, released, as i cried to Heavenly Father.

It is always very hard everytime when i'm about to part from dl. Whenever he goes back to Malaysia for holiday, towards the end of his holiday, i will feel very sad and cry... HHhaiii... this is the consiquence of long distance relationship. It is hard but if it is from God, it is worth while to wait and fulfill God's plan.

You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised.
Hebrews 10:36

So, all the couples out there, if you can see each other daily, weekly... treasure your relationship.

''Father in Heaven, i pray that u will help me and dl to cope with our departure this time. Don't make it so hard for us to depart, it is really heartbreaking everytime we depart. Lord, help me to control my tears. Sometimes is very hard for me to not to think of dl and whenever i think of him, tears will flow even now... Lord, help me, help me i pray, Amen''

0 comments: